Ready, reset, reinvent:
the emerging trends in
business, tech and design
- Capitalism is evolving. People are becoming increasingly conscious and hyper-aware of how their purchases affect others and Earth’s resources.
- Growth for profit alone will fade away as people demand products and services that are personally meaningful and socially and environmentally beneficial.
- 5G technology will create a wealth of exciting opportunities for new products and services. Delivering faster data speeds than ever before, 5G will help brands optimize the relationship between people and machines.
- The focus of design is transitioning from “me” to “we.” Design will shift to cast its net beyond the end user alone, pivoting from user-centered design to design for all life.
- Brands with a long-term, forward-looking view that care for the planet and people — and the causes that matter to them — will emerge as winners.